Diamond Post Online Documentation
When you read this documentation page, it means that you interested to use Diamond Post Magazine WordPress Theme. Don’t worry about complicated things, we’ve made it simple and clear.
This online documentation is meant to help how to install and use the Diamond Post WordPress Theme. This is the first place to look for help when you encounter issues with the theme. If you have other questions that are not addressed here, please refer to the Support section.
First of all, thanks so much for purchasing Diamond Post! You will not be disappointed with our theme.
2.1 Our Support Policy
If you’re having trouble getting setup, we’ll do our best to answer your queries as soon as possible. Our support time is based on United States timezone (GMT-5:00) so please be aware of any time difference. Support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Regretfully we cannot provide support for modifications or 3rd party plugins.
All support is provided through the Diamond Post review comments, and all other forms of contact. We typically respond your questions as soon as possible, max 48 hours (assuming it isn’t the weekend or a holiday).
2.2 Feature Requests
We love to hear from our users! Have a feature that you think would be cool and add value to the theme. Tell us about your request feature.
2.3 Third Party Plugins
Third party plugin conflicts are far and away the most common cause of unexpected behavior and issues. Before reporting a bug or error, please deactivate all your plugins and see if the issue still exists. If the issue goes away, you can figure out which plugin caused the problem by activating them one at a time and seeing which one makes the issue come back. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for troubleshooting 3rd party plugins.
Support covers setting up the theme but not providing support or guidance for theme modification and code changes. The idea is that users who attempt to make deep customizations should be able to navigate the code themselves.
3.1 Downloading the Theme Package
For free version you can directly download from this page. And for full version, after you purchased Diamond Post theme, please download it in this page. Your browser will download the theme zip package.
Diamond Post requires WordPress 3.9+ (it supports the latest WordPress version). For information on installing WordPress and its requirements, refer to the WordPress Codex’s Installing WordPress and Requirements sections.
Additionally, Diamond Post requires that GDLibrary be installed on your server to support image resizing. Please talk to your host provider about installing GDLibrary if it isn’t included on your server by default.
Install & Activate
Take the following steps to install the Diamond Post Magazine WordPress Theme:
Upload The Theme
- In the WP-Admin dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click the Install Themes tab
- Click the Upload link in the tab content
- Use the file upload field and select the
- Click the Install Now button
Activate The Theme
- After confirmation of installation, navigate to Appearance > Themes > Manage Themes (tab)
- Locate the Diamond Post theme in the listing and click its associated Activate link
- Diamond Post is now installed and activated. You can try to Install Sample Data (highly recommended) if you are starting your site from scratch.
Activate the license
- For Free version, Please register in Dalih and you can find your free license here.
- For Full version, Please login to your account and get your premium license here.
- To activate license, go to Appearance > Diamond Post Theme License > Enter your license key > save then klik activate license.
- Important! For free version. If you want to install your theme in other domain you need to deactivate your license in first domain and then you can activate it in other domain.
3.3 Updating Diamond Post
For free version you can’t do it and for full version, when update available you will be notified in your admin panel. You can update the theme like other theme normally via WordPress update.
4. Installing Sample Data
Install Sample Data is a feature where you can have the same layout just like our theme demo. It’s a great way of getting started with Diamond Post if you’re starting your site from scratch.
4.1 Installing Sample Data
4.2 Download Sample Image
After you installed sample data, you need to download sample image. Just click download sample image button, you will get a package “diamondpost-sample-images.zip”, then upload it to your hosting (wp-content > upload package > extract and replace the old uploads folder).
5. How to setup “Sign up to our daily newsletter”
Please go to at theme options general settings and find feedburnerID field. Please enter your feed burner ID there. To find it. Please login at your feed burner and go to publicize. Please see the screenshot for more details (click for larger image).
For more instruction or unclear things please ask in support page. You can ask your question in comment section.